Many manicurists who start working with ZazzBerry Nail Decals, face the problem of material detachment within 2-3 days after coating. So, what do you need to pay attention to when working with ZazzBerry Nail Decals ?
1. Seal the film.
- There is no need to spread the film on the entire surface of the nail.
- Leave 0.5-1 mm for sealing the material from the edges of the cuticle and lateral lines. Otherwise, the top cover will not “be fixed”.
- It is also necessary to remove the film from the free edge of the nail. In this case, after drying the nail by using a file with a low abrasive power.
2. Smooth wrinkles and irregularities.
- When leveling the film on the nail, try not to touch it with your fingers. Use a tweezers, lint-free cloth, an orange stick, a silicone brush etc
3. Completely dry the Water.
- Place the film on the second colored layer of gel polish.
- There is no need to remove the sticky layer.
- After leveling the film on the nail, dry the nail (without a top coating for now) under the lamp for 1-2 minutes to remove any remaining water .
- Also, for better adhesion of the film and the color layer, you may coat the back side of the film with a primer layer.
4. Cover with the top
- If necessary, cover the film with 2 top layers, drying every 2-3 minutes (although 1 layer is enough).
Follow these simple tips and you should not face any problems.